Serving Lewisville, Flower Mound, Highland Village and Surrounding Areas
Having the right real estate agent means having an agent who is committed to helping you buy or sell your home with the highest level of expertise in your local market. This means also to help you in understanding each step of the buying or selling process. This commitment level has helped me build a remarkable track record of delivering results.
Nothing is more exciting to me than the gratifying feeling I get from helping people meet their real estate needs. You can count on me to always do what's in your best interest. I pride myself on being honest, trustworthy, and knowledgeable in the real estate market. I know how important it is to find your dream home or get the best offer for your property. Therefore I will make it my responsibility to help you achieve those goals.
Whether you are an experienced investor or a first time buyer, I can help you in finding the property of your dreams. Please feel free to browse my website or let me guide you every step of the way by calling or e-mailing me to set up an appointment today.
I was reading user comments on a real estate website the other day. The questions buyers and sellers were asking reminded me that real estate transactions can get complicated in countless ways.
Here’s a random sample of issues buyers and sellers were having …
- A lien the seller didn’t know about is making it difficult to sell the home.
- A person buying a home is thinking of renting out her current home rather than selling it.
- The seller accepted the buyer’s offer, and now the buyer has found a home he likes better.
- The homebuyer wants to move in before closing and rent the home until the closing date.
- An inspection revealed costly repairs are needed, and the buyer wants to renegotiate the purchase price.
- A buyer has a contract to buy a home and learned the seller has another a contract with a second buyer.
- The buyer and seller disagree about what items should stay with the property after the sale.
- A buyer of a commercial building doesn’t understand the seller’s reply to his offer.
- The seller wants to know how to handle multiple offers.
- The seller didn’t show up to closing, and the buyer doesn’t know what to do.
This list could keep going and going.
I understand why people would “ask the internet” about their real estate problems, but I would be wary of the advice found there. You don’t really know what you’re getting.
On the other hand, a Texas REALTOR® is a professional with the experience and knowledge to help you avoid many problems, deal with those that arise, and help you reach the best possible outcome on your real estate transaction.